£35,000 Premium, £395,000 Freehold
For Sale/ To let
Characterful Freehold South Shropshire Town Centre Grade II Listed Coaching Inn
Freehold £395,000. Lease premium £35,000 for new flexible lease.
- Recently redecorated and refurbished attractive 15th Century Coaching Inn.
- Grade II Listed with wealth of original beams and features throughout.
- Extensive trading areas with courtyard beer patio.
- Three excellently refurbished letting rooms with separate recently refurbished letting suite.
- Potential to create additional letting accommodation at first floor level.
The Sun lies in the centre of lovely village of Clun in the South Shropshire Hills in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in rolling countryside and close to Offa's Dyke and Clun Forest. Bishop's Castle is some 6 miles distant, Ludlow 13 miles and Knighton 7 miles. The town attracts many walkers due to its proximity to the Shropshire Way and Jack Mytton Way, and also visitors to the Norman Church, the Pack Horse bridge and the River Clun. In addition, the village is on the Lands End to John O'Groats route.
The Sun Inn is a highly attractive 15th Century Grade II listed building of timber framed, stone and slate construction with rendered front elevation. To the rear a Courtyard provides a tranquil and well presented beer patio immediately adjoining the Lounge and overlooked by the recently refurbished letting block and the Granary letting suite.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >