£174,999 Long leasehold
Refurbished Derby community pub on new 99 year lease
- Refurbished community public house in very well populated residential area.
- Easily operated single trading room recently redecorated.
- Includes beer patio, adjoins shared car park.
- Excellent 3 bedroom flat.
- Impressive wet only sales of £4000 per week net pre pandemic.
The Royal Crown is located on Cavan Road within Chaddesden, a very well populated residential suburb, a short distance from the Nottingham/Derby Road, the A6005, which includes further housing and a range of retail offers and commercial properties. The A52 Borrowash Bypass is also located close by, as is Pride Park home to Derby County FC and Pride Park Business and Retail Park. Derby City Centre lies approximately 2 miles to the west.
The property comprises a part two storey part single storey brick building which forms part of a parade of local shops. The Royal Crown enjoys a shared car park with the other occupiers of the parade and also an extensive rear loading area.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >