Prominent A Road Pub/ Development site close M6 and M54 - 1.19 acres
Freehold guide price £1,250,000
Red White And Blue
- Final and Best offers invited by 12 noon on Friday 15th July 2022.
- Freehold public house and development site extending to approximately 1.19 acres
- Highly prominent and extended frontage to A460 - in excess of 25,000 daily vehicle movements.
- Located on direct route between M6 and M54.
- Suitable for a range of roadside, commercial and residential uses, subject to planning.
- ACV listed.
The property enjoys an extended and highly prominent frontage to the Cannock Road, A460, which is the main arterial route from Junction 11 of the M6 1.5 miles to the north and Junction 1 of the M54 0.4 miles to the south and generates in excess of 25,000 daily vehicle movements ( Department for Transport 2017). Featherstone is a well populated residential surburb within a 5 mile radius of both Wolverhampton and Cannock. Otherwise Hilton Main Industrial Estate is located closeby.
The Red White and Blue is of traditional mainly two storey brick construction beneath pitched tiled roofs with a similar single storey extension to the A460 frontage. The property includes car parking to the forecourt and alongside for a total of 35 vehicles and a large beer garden with children's play area to the rear. In addition there is a former car park and accommodation land to the rear of the site and in total the site area extends to approximately 1.19 acres.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >